Tuesday, November 09, 2004

POKER HAND #62

NEW GAME I INVENTED: Like David Sklansky, I'm also an inventor of poker games. Today Gideon and I came up with this game when he appeared to misdeal me in No Limit Texas Hold 'Em.

I only had one card (6s) and played the hand accordingly. Gideon called all my bets and when the cards were up, I had the nut straight and didn't even realize it.

That's when it came to me--what if this "error" were made the focus of the game? What if you could only see one card when you are playing?

We went from there, crafting a game that I can only compare to Omaha 8OB.

We've already written two chapters of the definitive text on this hot new game, which we are calling "14 inch Salami Hold 'Em."

The first chapter is called, "When You Think You Have a Wired Pair," the second, "When You Think You're Suited."

Of course, the game can only be played with two sets of identical twins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Criminal Law Lawyer